We provide warm sleeping bag but you should bring warm winter clothing by yourself: we highly recommend merino wool underlayer, fleece / wool midlayer, wool socks, warm hat, warm gloves and a scarf / neck warmer. Its always minus degrees (celcius) inside the igloo. Headlight or flashlight is handy. Take your own snacks with you. Instructions for Igloo overnight below.
Warm sleeping bag, guiding in English and Finnish, WiFi, warm apartment available 24 h in case of a cold feet or other reason you can sleep in one of the beds inside.
Write down in “ADDITIONAL INFO” box if you need transportations from Hotel Pyhätunturi at 20:30. Transportations fee 10 € / pers.
Experience unforgettable night in a snow igloo.
Snow igloo with real beds inside. Nice atmosphere with led lights and white walls. Outside the igloo is possibility to see northern lights if you are lucky. Come to Lapland and explore the wilderness. Its always minus degrees inside the igloo. We provide warm sleeping bag but you should bring your thermos layers, warm hat, socks and cloves. Also headlight or flashlight is handy. Warm apartment available 24 h in case of cold feet.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR IGLOO OVERNIGHT
Arriving to the igloo base camp earliest at 20:00. Instructions for the igloo overnight are given by guide at 21:00
You will recognize igloo base camp of its red colour and Lucky Ranch sign. Its located closest to the lake. Door is open. Please step inside and make yourself feel comfortable : )
- Check out at 11:00
- There is a warm inside area (in base camp) available the whole night. In case of a cold feet or other reason you can sleep in one of the beds inside.
- There isnt a toilet / shower inside the igloo. They are available in the base camp
- Igloo is a private area but inside the base camp is shared with other guests
- Igloos are located 10 km (10 min drive) from Pyhä Ski Resort which has a grocery store and several restaurants. Next to our place there arent any places where to get something to eat so you might want to bring something with you or eat before arriving.
- There is a small kitchen available for the guests inside the base camp (microwave, fridge, coffee machine etc.)
- We offer FREE WiFi and northern lights (Aurora borealis) alarm system.